Steve,

We do have enthanol-free gas here in the Denver area, but not a lot. There is a station in Lakewood that carries “premium”... I’m not sure of the exact octane yet. The Longmont airport (KLMO) carries it also. I’m like you, and don’t much like the prospect of using 100LL, but I will if necessary. I’ve been thinking seriously of buying a 30 or 40 gal. aluminum transfer tank to mount in the bed of my pickup under the tonneau cover, and using that to fuel my airplane with the “farm gas”. I find it ironic that many farmers need/prefer the alcohol-free stuff for their “off-road” vehicles. I’m hoping that in a year or 2 Swiftfuel or Shell will start to have their unleaded alcohol-free products (both are 100 octane or better) all over the country. I believe that Swiftfuel is available at a few airports in the midwest and Eastern parts of the country now. I know that Portage, WI (one of my favorite stops going into OSH) has it. Anyway, it’s going to get better... 100LL is definitely going away.