Well the first Gathering is now in the books. I really do not have much to talk about as the weather was GREAT and we had about 70 aircraft. However there were very few Kitfox's. I am not sure what happened but those that attended had a great time and wanted to make sure we try it again next year. Several Kitfox builders made the Gathering by driving in and there were a few that drove in that were having issues needing fixed before flying again. We did have various powered Kitfox's, 912, 532, and VW's. All those in attendance were very nice aircraft that the owners are having a lot of fun with. I told the ones that were here that I would try and have it again next year as one can not expect much on the first attempt. I really was expecting a better turn out, but I promise not to tell anyone. I would like to thank Steve who helped get the word out on this wonderful site, Joe M. for all his help, the Emporia Airport Action Group, for all there help and all the Emporia airport gang. In closing all I can say is keep your minds open to a new adventure of the Flinthills next year.