Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitfox factory fly-in this weekend

Default Kitfox factory fly-in this weekend

Anybody else out there going to the factory fly-in this weekend? Been starved for more info about it on the Kitfox website. Debra McBean assured me they were still having it. They said they had 33 Kitfox aircraft there last year. Would like to at least fly in one/fly one since I put a deposit down on a kit.

Looking forward to it none the less.

Steve

I'll be there... I'm flying my RV-3 over on Saturday morning then flying home Sunday morning. Looking forward to putting faces with names and talking Kitfoxes!
    Randy Lervold
    TeamKitfox.com Admin Emeritus
    Day job: www.dynonavionics.com

Yes the Factory fly-in is on and will be scheduled for Labor Day weekend every year. Sorry we have not got more info on the web.. my fault.. just busy getting things ready and time has got away from me. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Yes last year we had 40 aircraft and 33 Kitfox's What a great sight !

We are going keep it simple and fun...

Friday Arrivals: Most everyone will be coming in on Friday through out the day. Snacks and food friday night...

Saturday: Smoker is lit early in the morning for the evenings pulled pork BBQ.. dinner.. YUM.... Continental breakfast in the morning and I'm sure someone will have a fly-out to somewhere in the morning. Lunch is being done by the Homedale Chamber of Commerce.. Dogs & burgers. Nominal fee 12:00-2:00
    Dinner to start around 6:00pm

Sunday: Departures for those that want to head out and I'm sure many will hang around for more hangar flying and maybe a jaunt out somewhere.
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"