Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Info

Default Info

Anyone have info on a forum member who flew an early model blue and white Kitfox, low HP engine, was in the Air Force as a C-5 load master and did a lot of off airport landings?? Just curious as he hasn't posted in quite a while.

Dick B

Default Re: Info

Sounds like Joey, C5Engineer. He has an Avid and does a lot of off airport stuff. Check www.avidfoxflyers.com. He's done lots of videos.

Dick,
    If it's Joey you're looking for, he is pretty active on Facebook and flies his blue and white Avid quite a bit. Search Joey Myers.
    Steve Wilson
    Huntsville, UT
    Kitfox 85DD
    912A / 3 Blade Taper Tip Warp Drive
    Convertible Nosewheel & Tailwheel
    SkySteve's SPOT Page
    SkySteve's You Tube Videos

That is Joey. He is based at Travis Air Force Base about an hour west of here.
    He is currently on a 14 day assignment. I am working on an almost finished Avid Mk. 4 he picked up recently. I am helping with fairings on the Lift Struts and Landing gear. The lift Struts are finished and coatings are being sprayed on the landing gear parts. I work in the mornings to beat the heat and am currently putting final finish on the cabane and earlier Polyspray went on the gear legs and spring struts. Expect to be finished early next week. Then it will go back to Joey to arrange for the airworthiness certificate and the super fun First Flight and the 40 Hours.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lowell Fitt
    Goodyear, AZ

My You Tube Channel