Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Lexan dealers?

Default Lexan dealers?

I'm having a hard time finding a lexan supplier in Tucson Az. That carries grey tinted lexan thinner than .118. Need enough to do both full doors. Any suggestions would be great. Thx.
    Brad Smith
    KF Vixen IO-240
    Flying when I have gas money

Default Re: Lexan dealers?

Have you seen ArizonaPlastics.com ? Looks to be a source of many Polycarbonate products and they list at least one company in Tucson. Harrington Industrial Plastics Inc.

I contacted a local glass company. They ordered a 4 x 8 sheet of an "aviation quality" Lexan. It's a local family owned company that's been in business as long as I can remember. I trusted their advise that it was a better quality of Lexan. I paid a little more but I was satisfied with it. I don't know if it was really any better for my use than standard quality. I called around to other suppliers but most only would order in bulk. I picked mine up and didn't have to pay any shipping charge. Good luck. James Thomas

Wicks has it, and its not to bad to ship it, they roll it up, I have bought the .060 several times.

Thanks for the ideas. I found some in Cali. and are willing to ship it to my door faster and cheaper than anyone around here.
    Brad..
    Brad Smith
    KF Vixen IO-240
    Flying when I have gas money