Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Franklin engines

Default Re: Franklin engines

Hey again, I called Franklin several days ago and left a message that I was needing information on behalf of a group of builders that were interested in their engines and needed some questions answered. I asked several questions about availability, delivery times, service and parts and left my phone number but so far I haven't received any response. It's not looking very good for Franklin so far but if I hear from them I'll let ya'll know. James Thomas

Default Re: Franklin engines

Hey all,
    I have a 0 time 4A-235B in kit form originally purchased in 1973 and was wondering some of the same things posted here. Over the past year, I have e-mailed, faxed and made a trip to Franklin Aircraft in Fort Collins, Co. with no response. ( I live in Loma Co.) My engine is a work of art and am excited getting to build it, but was hoping for some FWF assistance. Franklin in Poland has been trying to tool up for new engines at last I heard, but not yet in production. Looks like we are on our own for now.
    ? Does anyone have any real world cruise and top speed for a series 7SS running @125 HP? I am trying to determine which aircraft to install this Franklin in. I am new to the game so any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks, Lane Jochums