Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Page Arizona Fly-In - 10-11 thru 10-15

Default Page Arizona Fly-In - 10-11 thru 10-15

Once again it's time for the Page Arizona Fly-In sponsored by the CTFliers goup.

This is open to ALL light sport aircraft.

Last year there were CT's, of course, but also RV-12s, Tecnam's and one lonely Kitfox - me.

From their forum:
    This year’s Page, AZ Fly-In date is Wednesday October 11 - Sunday 15, 2017.

“Official” arrival is Wednesday, Oct. 11th and we head for home Sunday morning Oct. 15th.

We will do group flights over the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Monument Valley (breakfast), Zion Canyon and Bryce Canyon (breakfast), Bullfrog Marina and Resort (breakfast), once again also up to Escalante, Utah (breakfast) and to Monticello, Utah via spectacular Comb Ridge. Each year we change a few things to add variety to the experience. A total of 36 rooms have been blocked off at the Clarion Inn, once again with a rate of $65 (2 queen beds). Breakfast is free in the mornings. The Clarion has not only a continental breakfast but a hot breakfast menu as well.

There is also a spectacular 1/2 day raft trip down the Colorado River - NO rapids - leaving from Glen Canyon Dam to just above Lee's Ferry. We ride in large pontoon boats that are powered by outboard motors. Basically just float down the river and then power back up to the dam. Very relaxing and fun.

We meet for an evening meal and you can choose your flight for the next morning. The scenery is just beyond words. Flights are usually briefed on the tarmac before takeoff.

For full information - go to CTFlier.com - on their main page you will see:

CT/LSA Fly-in PAGE AZ Oct 11-15 05/09/2017
    It's the 10th Annual! More info here:

We are going back for our second trip this year. I really hope to see at least one more Kitfox there this year.

Text me : Page Fly-in - at 580-513-8153 if you have any questions. I will call you back (too many robo calls these days). I am not an organizer of the trip - just a very happy participant last year.

Regard
    Rodney Wren
    N357RW

Default Re: Page Arizona Fly-In - 10-11 thru 10-15

Wow, that sounds like a blast. So happy to hear this is so close to home. Wont make it this year but if I should get in the shop more frequently Next year could be a possibility? Definitely will be attending some day.
    Eddie