Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Can anybody help?

Default Can anybody help?

I'm trying to call Murle Williams Aviation to buy some door latches, but his number doesn't seem to accept any non US calls. I've tried emailing with no luck.

I don't suppose someone can help by giving him a call to help me out could they please? Happy to pay for the call etc. If you are able to help please also explain to him that I'm happy to pay any additional shipping costs etc.

Thanks

Default Re: Can anybody help?

Murle sells the black handles that rotate on a bolt and catch on a striker plate.
    Is that what you are seeking? I can try to contact him for you. If you email me your contact info. I will pass it along to him.
    My email- steve@teamkitfox.com

IMG_2955.JPG

Website copy- "Made from aluminum, quality plastic, and stainless steel hardware these door latches are simple to install and hold the door securely shut. There is no outside handle--the door is opened from the outside with a special "Allen" key to keep lookie-loos out. Fits all models, including those with bubble doors.
    Includes one hex-head "Allen key", mounting hardware and spacers to accomodate most doors."

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Can anybody help?

Thanks. Yes, that's the ones. I'll email you now.