Well Im not sure what is the problem but as far as Im concerned my tailwheel is junk. I torqued all the mounting hardware because I found the one bolt holding the tailwheel onto the leaf spring to be loose. I was certain this was why I was getting the shimmy. I unloaded the plane of all the ballast I had in the baggage bay and went out one turn in the pattern. Threw the spring for the third and final time. Certainly, I could buy different springs but I don't know why Im getting the shimmy in the first place. New T3 coming, along with the ABI 3224A tailwheel. Hope Im up again by the weekend. This was a purchase I had planned all along but Im just doing it a bit sooner than originally planned. If anyone has anything to share regarding the set up of my new system, please share. I believe I had my chains and springs set up properly from all the research I had done on the rigging. But.. I look at photos of airplanes that have my new set up and see that their chain and spring tension seems to be without slack whatsoever. Are those with the T3 and the new "Scott" type tailwheel putting some tension in the spring or leaving it with a small amount of slack in the chain?