Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 91 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: EFWD Build

Default Re: EFWD Build

Great video Eddie. Nice to see you enjoying your build. Thanks for posting.
    David
    SS7 Builder

I stopped by Big Bear for fuel the other day and saw Eddie's beautiful build parked in transient (see under my wing).

bigbear.jpg

For those interested in anything Kitfox, I have posted a long video (27 min) of a flight with my girlfriends 9 Year old nephew. The video was put together for his mom but honestly, I enjoy it as much or more than she will probably. Flying kids is the best. He has never been in any type airplane and has talked about riding in mine since I started the build.
    This was his day. A nice Sunday morning breakfast run. The airspace I fly in is pretty busy east of Los Angeles so I am concentrated outside quite a bit and I missed plenty of the chatter to be honest. I'm glad to have gotten the video because I never registered some of it, Like the automatic gunfire sound effects. Never heard it or didn't recall it. He uses many video game references, indicative of what the kids of today have as points of reference. My 15 year old son flew the plane almost solely by watching the "video screen" in front of him. Anyhow, enjoy it if you watch it, I did.
    https://youtu.be/qm6dSvwkNrA
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

That was fun... very nice, Eddie!
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

That was a great first flight Eddie. He will remember that for the rest of his life and it may influence his future more than you both could imagine. Good physics lessons imbedded also. I think you gave him a good deal of attention considering the type of airspace in which your flight originated and concluded. It’s always interesting to watch a good pilot prioritize information intake and exercise the ability to filter out distractions and concentrate on the first duty which is flight safety. Your passenger/copilot quickly picked up on this and adjusted to assist you. I enjoyed his “blue echo” broadcasts. He’s a quick study. I think his new “nick name”, call sign, will be Blue Echo from now on.😉

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

LOL. Hopefully my "Sammy" call sign won't stick. I simply spout out something so I wouldn't have to think any more about it and he could continue on with the conversation.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Nice video.. 30 minutes to Hemet and looks like a fun 30 minutes

Loved the video Eddie. His reactions to being in the air was the best.

You took me back in time when I was flying around socal in the 90's. I flew out of Brown and Montgomery.
    Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive. — Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul Zipper 110hp, G3x avionics, ss7 upgrades

Two kids having fun in an airplane!
    Carl Strange
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Oratex, G3X

Thanks Eddie, Can't wait to get the fox up with the grand kid that was just born a week ago. I think you made another pilot. Jim