Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 86 of 120 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: EFWD Build

Default Re: EFWD Build

Quote Originally Posted by efwd View Post
    What happened to the Thread "Where I Fly".
    It's at the very top of this section (Kitfox General Discussion). I agree it is a little difficult to find.

Looks like you are making great progress on your Phase one flying. It won't be long and you will be done.
    Phil Nelson
    A&P-IA, Maintenance Instructor
    KF 5 Outback, Cont. IO-240
    Flying since 2016

Thanks for posting the video Eddie. Looks like a lovely day to be Kitfoxing.
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

Good video. Practicing for Oshkosh Eddie?
    Need to get yourself a Mountain High portable oxygen systems for those high altitude mountain crossing long cross country trips. I use mine quite often.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

It is Finally Finished! Flew off my last 1.5 hours today in windy, hazy air but It Is Over!
    Man, I didn't have hardly anything to do mechanically during those 40 hrs. A few Oratex pinked edges popped up and were fixed with super glue as is suggested. Added a rudder trim tab to the rudder. Adjusted the pitch in the blades twice. Replaced my tailwheel. Thats about it. Electrically, I only had to figure out two errors I had and reconfigure the issue in the panel. Not that I didn't spend plenty of time just trying to research them, as well as all the callibration stuff that had to be done. I was anticipating maybe having to correct a weird anomaly that required phone calls to the factory. I don't know why I felt that way but I guess I thought about it just so I wouldn't be totally off guard when it did occur. Thank You All, here on the forum, for being forthcoming with information when I needed it. You all here contribute to the purchases made from the factory because of your willingness to spend time on the forum helping others. Even when you are well into the months or years of flying your Kitfox, your still here (you might say) "Selling Kits". Maybe you've never thought of what your contributions do for people. Give it a thought. I hope, as I transition to flying and enjoying the air, I am able to assist with others builds via this absolutely incredible forum..
    Thanks

P.S. Now its time for the long awaited dream of not hiring flight instructors to fly my boys. I get to do it myself.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Congrats Eddie!!😀 Thanks for your help to so many on this site already. Enjoy the adventures that await.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Nicely done Eddie!
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

Alright, Eddie! Way to go!! Are you planning to go to OSH? I’m planning to be there, as well as the factory fly-in in August.
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

Not flying to OSH but planning on the factory fly in. I may or may not attend OSH this year. Fortunately I have family 20 min away from Wittman so I always have a place to stay, even last minute.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

NIce job Eddie - go and enjoy it!

r
    Ross
    Mt Beauty, Vic
    OZ
    Sold to Richard and Scott Taubman in OZ, 2019. Kitfox SS7,Rotax 912is Sport, Airmaster CSP 75" blades.
    Landcruiser and Cub off road camper (doesn't get any kudos on this forum!)

Nice one Eddie. I can only imagine ... at this stage ... how you must feel about having finally finished the hours, and about heading for adventures with your boys. Fly safe.
    David
    SS7 Builder