Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,196 of 1196

Thread: EFWD Build

Default Re: EFWD Build

Looking for the DynaVibe! The last inquirey about two weeks ago has gone unanswered. Berfore I buy a balance master, reluctantly, Im giving one last shout out in an attempt to find the DynaVibe we once had floating around. Has anybody any info on that kit? I have a shop here that can do it for $$ but I'll just do a balance master to get me in the air until I come up with a kit. Appreciate any help.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Eddie - this may be a too obvious question but have you checked with your local EAA chapter? In any event, good luck in finding one. If you can't, PM me as I should have my Balance Master still in the hangar and you are welcome to it.

Eddie I rented one for 180 and cannot find the card where I got it from. Viking rents them for 200. The one I rented was for a week so three of us used it and made it very economical. Not sure how long Viking rental is for but they have more than one.
    https://www.vikingaircraftengines.co...-prop-balancer
    Harlan and Susan Payne
    Sold Piper Archer
    Flying FarmFox STI Kitfox N61HP
    Rotax 915is, Airmaster prop
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5A...oCVUP15G0uB-Yw

Thanks so much you two. I discovered Viking yesterday while looking on line. It's a one week rental. I aim to check with my local EAA chapter as well. The Gyrocopter guy asked me the same thing and no, I hadn't considered it. Great advice Darrel. Thanks for the offer, I may just hit you up on that Balance Master. I noticed one mounted on one of their gyrocopters but I believe the concensus on the forum some time ago was that the Dynavibe is capable of getting the ips down below that of the Balance Master. The BM website shows it bringing ips down from .36 to .10. I recall achieving .04 with my original install using the Dynavibe and some were getting down to .02 if I recall correctly. I am shooting for those kind of numbers.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Eddie didn’t someone on the forum buy a Dynavibe to rent out again after the one wasn’t being offered again? Patey’s rent out theirs but I am guessing only locally? If your flying through Utah your welcome to my hangar to balance at?
    Dustin Dickerson

Building 7ss STI x 2
    Oratex
    29" shock monster
    EP912STI 155hp
    Garmin
    N33TF......FLYING!
    N53TF......FLYING!

Much appreciated Dustin. I believe I found a guy (or two) on the field that can do it for me. Possibly for what I could rent one for. No shipping fees.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X