Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1196

Thread: EFWD Build

Default Re: EFWD Build

Those are good, Eddie! The harbor reminds me of a trip we took with our kids in the early '80s, when the Spruce Goose was there in the "dome". Time "flies"!
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

Let's see if I can get these pics in correctly.
    I had the week off so I visited my mom in Surprise, AZ. I got the opportunity to fly with Desertfox4 and chat some more with Desertfox1. Always a pleasure, both of them.
    I won't run on but here are some nice shots. First time in the backcountry! I dropped in on Curt who I have previously mentioned I had introduced to the Kitfox by taking him up. He was
    out Powered Parasailing so he talked me in. I may not have done it without that support so Thanks Curt. Im having trouble getting excited about editing video so its coming but not today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Nice Eddie! Way to get those tires dirty! If planes had feelings it would be like putting their those in the sand!!
    Dustin Dickerson

Building 7ss STI x 2
    Oratex
    29" shock monster
    EP912STI 155hp
    Garmin
    N33TF......FLYING!
    N53TF......FLYING!

Hope all of you have had a great Thanksgiving in light of the restrictions and all. Ive put together a montage of clips from flying I did this past week. Dang thing still 21min long and it will likely put you to sleep so maybe you'll want to save it for bedtime. Lot's of solo footage and some with my brother and with my 82 year old mom who was a Civil Air Patrol member back in her 30s. Some flying with DesertFox4 and I got an opportunity to visit with DesertFox1. Always enjoy the time with fellow Kitfox flyers. I did my first off airport landing at Salton Sea to visit Curt who is looking to buy a Kitfox someday. Glamis Dunes, really called Imperial Sand Dunes, are east of San Diego and run all the way to the Mexico border. I have now officially doubled my flight time from 250hrs PIC to 500hrs. The airplane has now got 260 hours on it now and this trip was uneventful. I think now the bugs must be worked out as I have not seen a lane light come on since the air temp sensor got replaced. A very nice week I must say. Thanks Steve, I couldn't have made the trip to the Dunes without your Decalin and thanks again for the opportunity to fly with you.

https://youtu.be/Ai3BqRtxH1w
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

Enjoyed the ride Eddie. thanks.
    Geek

Thanks for that video Eddie, it was a treat! Glad your plane is working so nice now.

All the best over the holidays!
    Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive. — Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul Zipper 110hp, G3x avionics, ss7 upgrades

Lots of flying packed into that video Eddie. Glad you have worked through the bugs. Midlife Crisis turned out great and I really do love invasion stripes.😎 Come back soon. Lots of beautiful fun places to show you.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

I enjoyed that... nice, Eddie! Man, I wouldn't like to have to set it down over those sand dunes!
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

You didn't see that flat spot?
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

These are a couple cool shots I just got from Curt. Pretty nice having friends with new little toys. As I recall it he hadn't used the quad to video anything until this shot. I like it. No audio on the drone.
    https://youtu.be/o1_5pS4Rwnc

https://youtu.be/p3bNrlA6Crs
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X