HI Eddie,

I just wanted to say that those psi figures are close to the same that I get regularly. On one pump i get about 45psi, two pumps 47psi. I now have 450hrs on the engine and am comfortable with the readings. At first I too thought they were high but after some discussion I decided to take more notice of the relative change ( if any) to the reading over time - as you know that would indicate the fine filter is becoming blocked. That said, I would check the corse filter (which is able to be inspected and replaced, any in line filters you may have installed ( have one in each line coming from the tanks) and the finger strainers in the tanks themselves. The finger strainers are a bit of pain to check but that release agent stuff ( small white flecks) can keep appearing for a while - I think I still got a few util after about 100hours.

I also believe that even if the fine filter gets totally blocked or some reason, the fuel will be diverted via the fuel manifold to the engine and it will keep running ....for a while at least.

I guess my 2 bobs worth is to check all filters and strainers until you are happy there is nothing there and then take more notice of relative changes in the displayed pressure that the absolute reading - I was told there could well be some error from calibration and compatibility issues between he sensor and the display hardware/software. I have MGL minis and tried to find a means to calibrate the fuel pressure reading but to no avail.

Also, have you read the Rotax owners 912is forum on this?? https://www.rotax-owner.com/en/rotax...ressure-please

Anyway, it is great to see you airborne and to read your accounts of the fun!

cheers

ross