Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 49 of 120 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: EFWD Build

Default Re: EFWD Build

Welcome to the club! It took me several weeks to learn how to navigate around my plane in the hangar without bumping into something. When I have guest visiting the hangar I sometimes tape a red rag to the wingtips.
    Michael Meyers
    KF IV
    Las Vegas, NV

I applied some plumbing insulation foam noodle this morning. Now, I am running around trying to bump into it cuz its so much more comfortable than before.
    Eddie

Well, Im waiting for wiring harness'. Running out of things to do. I suppose once the wiring is complete, Weight and balance will be all thats left to do along with installing the prop. I have one more piece of fabric to install on the center console and you might say the interior is complete.
    Attached Images Attached Images

More upholstery photos please. Do those seats have the thicker foam?

That "Experimental" decal looks great on the black tubing. Where did you find it?
    Carl Strange
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Oratex, G3X

Wow, you're close Eddie. The interior looks great. Is that the Synergy Suede? Graphite/Pewter? I just ordered mine from Deb.
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

Yes I have a booster seat. 3” seat bottom and 2” back for me. I had a very fatigued, achy back after sitting on the floor to install the fabric on the seat pan. When I finished, I got into the seat to try it out. Man, it was so cofortable that had I had a place to rest my head, I know I could have taken a nap. Thats a bit concerning if you really think about it huh. Guess thats why a coffee cup holder might come in handy. It is the synergy suade. I believe I just asked them to use the same as the factory sportster. The experimental sticker came from Aerographics out of Denver. They make really nice apliques. If you get one, be sure to apply it top first then bottom vs left to right. Pealing the backing off was like trying to fold a metal measuring tape backwards due to the convex surface. . Resulted in a blem or two in the letters.

I seem to have accomplished filling the brake system with Hyd fluid pretty easily. I have read of others here having difficulty removing air. I used the pneumatic brake fluid bleader from HF and, although I haven’t taxi test it, it seems to have filled the system with little effort. I dont see any air in the lines and the brakes seem hard. The parking valve works as well. I just had to recognize that it wouldnt work until My son and I began simultaneously pumping the left or right brakes. Seems to have worked.
    Eddie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, I guess I will be Flying the Kitfox inverted from now on unless Steve knows how to invert my avatar.
    Eddie
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X

How's that Eddie?

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Sweet Steve. Thank you