While I'm lying out my panel I'm looking at GPS's Transponders, Com radios, the usual VFR panel layout. It has been some years since I have been what you would call an active flyer, and I'm at an age now where I would be happy to be able to fly another ten years or so. Now this brings in question just what I need to put in my panel. I have tripped across a requirement that in 2020 you will pretty much need what is called ADS-B that as I understand it tells the FAA everything about your flights. I understand you may be able to get by the requirements with some transponders, but I'm not sure at all what exactly I will need to be safe legal, and still able to afford to fly. I don't plan to fly above 10K feet, I don't plan to fly into a busy airport, I just want to punch some holes in the sky and maybe make few interstate cross country flights. Mainly I will just be pulling my Kitfox on a trailer to various events and flying around the local patch, but I still want the ability to head out across country if I so get the urge. What would you recommend as for as a GPS, Transponder, and Com radio?