Hi mclayton, I got my engine and engine mount from the guys at Lost Hill Aviation in Mo. the conversion requires some modification of the round cowl to make room for the cylinder valve covers. Using the Lost Hill Av. engine mount the carbs are located aft of the cylinders its a close fit but it works, the oil cooler is mounted at the bottom of the firewall. Overall the change out went very good, a number of new instruments are needed 1. the HKS tachometer 2. an oil pressure gauge 3. an oil temp gage 4. dual CHT gauge 5. dual EGT gauge, on my Kitfox I installed a carb air temp gauge as I don't have a carb heat system at the present. I'll be installing and electric carb heat system this winter.
I now have 291 hrs on the engine and the only maintenance has be to change oil & filter every 50 hrs, spark plugs at 246 hrs and two (2) carb mount flanges (there is a Service bulletin on the carb mt flanges) the left flange has cracked on the engine twice the second one was defective and replaced under warranty.
I'll post a few pictures in the albums section.