Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy here-

Default Re: New guy here-

Thanks for all the hospitality, all. I'm looking forward to some Idaho back country flying some day- my folks and sister live near a lot of it in McCall. Beautiful country for sure!

Hi Tony,

The photo I attached with the "highlighter green" kitfox Includes Dan Denny who is the guy on the right; and, John Mc Bean - who owns the Kitfox company today.

The obvious modification on "Special Effects" is the stall fences. Less obvious is the extended flaperons - both inboard & outboard ends. I am sure the plane has many other mods less that are not obvious to the eye from a distance.

The plane in my previous attached photo belongs to Dan D; and, if you check out DesertFox4's avatar, you will see a striking similarity on the paint scheme...actually it is not similar....it's the plane.

Check out the ceiling of the hangar in this attached photo......let's just say that DesertFox4's avatar is not a photoshop job.......

I think this stuff is an inspiration to us all in our world of experimental aircraft......when we check around, there are a lot of truly interesting things going on - and many reasons why the Kitfox is such well tested & solid design.

Sincerely,

Dave S
    KF7 Trigear
    9142ULS Warp Drive
    St Paul Minnesnowta
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Toni,

Nice aircraft you work on. Best of luck on your future Kitfox!
    Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive. — Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul Zipper 110hp, G3x avionics, ss7 upgrades