Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Great Weekend

Default Re: A Great Weekend

Nice write up Skypirate.
    It was a nice preview to warmer weather. Sunny, light winds and blue skies.
    Diane and I really enjoyed getting a chance to visit together with new friends and seeing some fine examples of Kitfox aircraft.

Good times!
    "Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive." Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul Zipper 110hp, G3x avionics, ss7 upgrades

I can't wait till I will be able to get me a kitfox of my own. It will be fun to fly in your home built plane and have it actually fly. This has been my dream for quite some time. I love how everyone is enjoying this hobby/sport. Keep up great work and fun flying. Hope to see you in the air!!!

Welcome to the forum, Acer. Hang out here enough and you'll probably figure out a way to make your dream a reality.
    -- Paul S
    Model III SN910
    582 IVO Med

Welcome to the forum Acer. I'll have to run down to KEOS sometime. Are they still having the fly-in breakfasts like they had last year? We'll have to meet up.
    Mike Bentley
    Model IV-1200
    Jabiru 2200A #438
    Rotec Aerosport LCH Heads
    Ellison EFS-2 Throttle Body
    Prince Prop (64x34)
    My SPOT Page

Yea thanks for all the support here. I'm bbs428's nephew and we are going to work on the kifox project together. Can't wait till we get to the sky's!!

Also i dont know about the fly ins's at KEOS. I dont see no news or anything at all. Finally i am only 14 and cant drive. ( wish I could ). But i will see if i can check on it for you. Hopefully they do.

great meeting you and Diane as well Brett..I'm sure we can get the Acer Sniper up for an incentive flight
    what do you think Mike? wanna flip to see who gets to scare him first? lol
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

Av8er_Sed..you flying down to the LSA EXPO in MT Vernon Illinois this fall? working on getting a squadron of LSA's to fly in from the West..if all goes well possibly 3 kitfox and a couple Zeniths so far
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

Wink Re: A Great Weekend

Good luck trying to scare me guys I got over fear of flying when i got a airliner jet and went 32,000 feet it was amazing! But boy I was scared at first on the airliner! Jeez i was scared we would stall and fall or not be able to land correctly but I think I have gotten over those fears. So I think I can handle it.
    Last edited by Acer_Sniper 1; 03-20-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyPirate View Post
    Av8er_Sed..you flying down to the LSA EXPO in MT Vernon Illinois this fall? working on getting a squadron of LSA's to fly in from the West..if all goes well possibly 3 kitfox and a couple Zeniths so far
    Well I might make it. I put it on the calendar and don't have any conflicts at the moment. If I make it to the factory fly-in a couple of weeks earlier, I may use up all my remaining spousal points for the year though.
    -- Paul S
    Model III SN910
    582 IVO Med