Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: A Thank you to Nick

Default A Thank you to Nick

Just want to post a very big public Thank You to Nick (kitfoxnick) for his recent meet/greet/and ride he gave to my son. My son is looking for an aircraft and during his recent 'vacation' to Afganistan he had lots of time to look at ads on Branstormers and other venues. One of his choices is a Kitfox. I contacted Nick and he was gracious and very inviting us to visit and go for a ride.
    My son was very impressed with the performance of Nick's plane, especially after he found out it was ONLY 80 HP. Thanks Ncik for everything!!!
    Keith
    Last edited by WWhunter; 02-01-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Default Re: A Thank you to Nick

Nice post Keith.

I'm sure after even a short flight with Nick in his beautiful Kitfox, your son's decision just became very easy.

Thanks Nick for fostering that great Kitfox community spirit.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Glad to help, Keith I hope that made his decision easier then harder.
    Nick W
    IV 1200
    912Ul
    Warp Taper Tip

Nick,
    Thanks again and to comment on your statement...YES, it made his decision easier. LOL. He actually just sent me a text saying he made it home. He had time while he was flying home, to dwell on all the planes we discussed and looked at He said he has decided that he wants a Kitfox and can probably afford to own and maintain one. Now the search starts in finding him one that is flying. He mentioned the one I bought that is unfinished, but I think he really needs to get one that is flying already. I will say, I did buy this for him, but I also know he is limited in the amount of time he would be able to work on it. I think he would be much better off spending the time flying.

Anyone know of a 912 powered KF for sale?
    Last edited by WWhunter; 02-01-2015 at 08:09 PM.

Keith- you might start with John at Kitfox Aircraft. He sometimes get wind of sale before they hit the open market or someone wanting to sell a model 4 and move up to a 7SS.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear