Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgraded tail feathers on Model III to Model IV 1200

Default Re: Upgraded tail feathers on Model III to Model IV 1200

I've been reading and thought I should drop a note. I never throw anything away which proves the challenge of finding anything. I will check to see what tooling is available and will report if I can be of help with trim tab parts. For those that might be interested, the kit will require some welding and trimming to fit, of the parts sent. More later.
    Lowell Fitt
    Goodyear, AZ

My You Tube Channel

Default Re: Upgraded tail feathers on Model III to Model IV 1200

I found the tooling. Back in the day we offered two options and I will go with that today as well. Parts only, minus parts available through Aircraft Spruce. I provide - Servo cover, servo attachment tabs and formed trim tab. With these parts, it will require trimming of the steel parts and trim tab, welding of the modifications to the horizontal stabilizer and assembly. Or I can do the complete modification which would require shipping the elevator here and return. I am attaching a PDF of the installation instructions for your perusal. Attachment 21563

Send a private message for more information.
    Lowell Fitt
    Goodyear, AZ

My You Tube Channel