Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: ksff aopa flyin

Default ksff aopa flyin

I thought I would get this started. there is an AOPA flyin on the weekend of August 16. I would be very interested in getting together with other foxes and possibly setting up a flyout around the area on the 16th before the breakfast. state your interest...

web site http://www.aopa.org/Community-and-Ev...s/Spokane.aspx
    Last edited by Slyfox; 06-10-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Default Re: ksff aopa flyin

I'm planning on attending and would be interested in a flyout.

Default Re: ksff aopa flyin

If we can get this together it would be great. My plan is to get together at 5:30 AM. yes you read that right, why? it's august. It's generally HOT. In the morning we will get nice calm air and temps generally around the mid 60's. perfect for flying. we can get together and talk and than fly out for a couple hours or at least block a couple hours and than come back and have the breakfast. I would really like to see a nice group show up. state your interest and we can plan it. anyway starting now on the planning is a good idea for there are many things through the summer to plan, plan this, show up, have a good time. I live here, I have my plane in one of the hangars at felts. I know this airport, I know the area, I have 2700+ hrs flying here.

If we get enough of us, maybe I can get a parking area for Kitfox's. don't know?