Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IVO Prop Pitch Adjustment

Default Re: IVO Prop Pitch Adjustment

From Ivo on torque of large jam nut-
    http://www.ivoprop.com/images/PDF%20...structions.pdf

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: IVO Prop Pitch Adjustment

I suppose I?m re-reviving this post. I recently bought a Kitfox with a medium ground adjustable Ivoprop. I fly at a much lower DA and need to pitch it more for climb (it?s currently only 5000 RPM static). I have also been all over the ivo website and YouTube without any luck. The ultralight directions have a torque setting for the jamnut, but I don?t see any torque settings for the medium prop. Anyone have any information?

Separate, but related? the instructions say that if I am going to remove the blades, I need to turn the adjuster screw to neutral. This may be a dumb question, but? how do I know where neutral is? I haven?t started adjusting yet because I haven?t removed the jamnut so that might be obvious when I start moving the screw adjuster. At some point I will probably remove them and replace the leading edge tape? it?s pretty beat up.