Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: John's Build

Default Re: John's Build

John, the only problem now is that I will miss your building posts and photos. Always appreciated your workmanship and ingenuity. Safe flying , I suspect you will really enjoy the flight test process. Bruce N199CL

Congratulations John, and thank you for your many contributions to the forum. Looking forward to the first flight report.
    --Brian
    Flying - S7SS

Congrats John. As has been stated, Thanks for all the support and hope your test flights are harmonious. Im sure you'll still be around for us who follow.
    Eddie

Good work, John. I hope you get your time flown off and can make it to Oshkosh so we can see all your innovations up close. Enjoy your test flying.
    -- Paul S
    Model III SN910
    582 IVO Med

Congrats John! Maybe you can make a trip down to Meadowlake to show off your new bird. Let me know and lunch is on me...

Eric Joern

Congratulations John! Please post a photo of your huge smile after the first flight! As others have said, thank you for setting such a good example with your build and for your helpful comments and suggestions on so many threads. Being part of the family, I hope you will continue to visit the forum.
    Carl Strange
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Oratex, G3X

Congratulations John, have enjoyed watching your workmanship and progress, good luck with the flight testing.

Thanks to all of you... I'm definitely not leaving this forum. I enjoy checking it every day and keeping up with all the good people in this special group. It's looking like I'll make the first flight in a week or 2... no firm plans, and that's how I like it. The weather's got to be good, and one of our kids, our daughter, is out of town for a week... gonna' wait for them to get back with one of my grandsons - Liam. He's a special little 5 year old, and has been flying with his daddy for a few years now. My wife, of course, son and other grandson, 21, will be there too, along with a couple of close friends.

This is the little guy, and the second picture is the 21 year old (Demi), getting his first ride when he was 5, in my first homebuilt -
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jrevens; 03-27-2018 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Added a picture
    John Evens
    Arvada, CO
    Kitfox SS7 N27JE
    EAA Lifetime
    Chap. 43 honorary Lifetime

That's a 5 year old with a Bad A.. Grand Dad.

That's a 5 year old who is going to have some great topics for the traditional, elementary school, "What I did This Summer" back to school paper. "There I was, flat on my back, pocketa-pocketa-pocketa...
    Carl Strange
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Oratex, G3X