Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Oz build SS7

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Oz build SS7

3 weeks have passed since i have worked on the pane - had to go and work in Western Australia and then went up to our house in Bali for 10 days. It was all good fun but not as much as getting back into the build! Loved buiding the Bali house too! something about having a project ...

Today I installed the rudder cable guides and started to route the cables ..... I am midway through working through oder posts as i think the manual is really lacking on this point. I have J Mc's diagram downloaded and plam to try and get that sorted tomorrow. I had no idea from the manual that I had to do a cross over of the cables! Anyway, any other tips hints on this would be welcome. for now, here are some pics of my efforts to fit the cable guides - only a few needed sanding and I found a nice tight fitting punch that allowed me to sand them down for a good fit. I have hysoled them in as best I could - they look fine - welcome comments on if I have used enough hysol to stop them moving. Also, is any lubricant useful through these guides?

until tomorrow! ross
    Attached Images Attached Images