Pete,

I concur on the Av-gas use. One fill up of alcohol laced fuel dissolved my fuel tanks resin after less than a week sitting in the hangar. As I fired up to taxi to the ramp my engine went into convulsions. I discovered both carbs "fogged" throughout with a brown sticky substance which of course was dissolved resin. Three hours of work on each carb with two cans of carb cleaner each , several carb cleaning wires to remove the crap from the little tiny passageways and a couple brass brushes along with two complete carb overhaul kits later it ran fine. NO MORE SQWEEZINS' going through my Kitfox. It doesn't agree with its delicate constitution. I think the engine will digest it fine but the Kitfox tanks of that day and some fuel lines don't do as well. Now I know some use alcohol and have no difficulties but I did not fair as well as some have. Take it for what it is worth.
I did since slosh my left tank with alcohol resistant slosh from Aircraft Spruce but that was only to stop a very small leak in the rear seam of the tank. The right tank is still virgin.
If that had occurred at altitude it was a guaranteed forced landing.

Just a headsup , the fiberglass strands that may be flushed out of a new tank are completely invisible when immersed in fuel. You will not know they are blocking even your see-thru fuel filters until your engine quits or you change filters and actually take the filter apart and check the filter element for contamination.
Good reason to change the filters after ground tests and just before first flight of a new Kitfox and then shortly after first flights change them again. If glass fibers are found in any of the filters keep the shorter change intervals up until the filters test clean. Could keep a new Kitfox pilot from having a very sad first flight experience instead of a celebration of a huge accomplishment.