Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Any early model kitfox pilots around Portland OR?

Default Any early model kitfox pilots around Portland OR?

Just a quick shout out if I could get an up-close look at your bird if you're in the area. I'd like to size it up, see if an earlier and less expensive model suits me or not...

Thanks!
    Mark

Default Re: Any early model kitfox pilots around Portland OR?

I think it is possible to go to the 'members list' on this forum and then use the pull down menu "search members" and click on advanced search and then just choose parameters you would like to search for.

While I haven't searched this way myself, it does look like this might be a viable option.

It looks like you can search by plane model and area etc. If this works then it seems like you could send a PM to the owner and see if you can set up a visit in the area that works the best for you.

Good luck.

hood river. should be some at the flyin this summer . I know there were some there last year.
    chuck
    kitfox IV 1050
    912ul warpdrive
    flying B , yelm, wa

There were some kitfoxes last year, but I was on parking duty on the south side of the rwy and never got to meet you all. Another chance this year, weekend after labor day whenever that is!

Mark