Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Model 3 wing value

Default Model 3 wing value

I am going to sell my model 3 wings soon. They are in good shape complete with flaperons. Wondering what would be a fair price to sell them for ??

Chris

Default Re: Model 3 wing value

I'm having some trouble replying to this post, so if 2 other replys show up later, sorry! I would suggest you provide some more info on the wings. Long or clipped (speed) wings? Fuel tanks? Type and size. Condition of wings and flaperons. Pics are always helpful as well. Thanks, Jim Chuk

Flaperons are in good shape, no damage. Fuel tanks are right side 13 gallon and left wing has a 5 gallon with a compartment next to it. Tanks are ethanol resistant. Covering is in good condition all poly fiber with poly tone paint. No damage history no corrosion

Chris-

A couple years ago I sold a set of serviceable model 3 wings including flaperons, lift and jury struts for $3750. NDH or known issues, 6gal aluminum tank w/ dial fuel gauge in right wing. Was asking $4000, knocked a bit off because the buyer also purchased a H.S., elevator and rudder from me at the same time to upgrade his model 2. Lots of response from the Barnstormer's ad and I suspect I would have received full asking price in relatively short order had I wanted.

Of course, that was then and this is now...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Aeropro CZ Aerotrek A240 Tri-Gear SLSA 912uls
    -Airdale Avid+ on CZAW Amphibs 'FatAvid Floater' (building)
    -Kitfox 4-1200 TD 912ul (sold)
    -Kitfox Model III TD 582 (R.I.P.)
    -Avid Flyer Mk-IV TD (sold)