Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: want to locate kit fox owner in west tn

Default want to locate kit fox owner in west tn

like to meet some owners near parsons,tn to find pros and cons of the foxes as want to purchase one, 765 606 9970 thanks uke
    ps very good site

Default Re: want to locate kit fox owner in west tn

We are about 65 nm to your west near Somerville Tn. We have a 2400 ft grass strip with two Kifox(s). One is a IV Speedster and the other is a V. A friend has a 7 SS under construction not to far from the strip. We'll be glad to give you a flight in both planes and take you to see the other. Send me an email.

David
    DAT
    Model V
    912 UL - Xtra
    IVO IFA prop

I'm in Clarksville, north of Nashville. The plane is down right now for an engine swap though.

I'm in Hopkinsville Kentucky with a completed/flying Model 7 Super Sport. Airport identifier is HVC. You can contact me at danieltpowell@gmail.com if you want to see it.
    Danny

Danny, I think I emailed you a few years ago off the Matronics site. If you are the same Danny in Hoptown then I am glad your plane is finished. I'd love to check it out some time. Never been up close to any Foxes besides 3s and 4s.

Quote Originally Posted by WurlyBird View Post
    Danny, I think I emailed you a few years ago off the Matronics site. If you are the same Danny in Hoptown then I am glad your plane is finished. I'd love to check it out some time. Never been up close to any Foxes besides 3s and 4s.
    Be glad to show you my super sport. Shoot me an email if you have time and we can talk. Danieltpowell@gmail.com
    Danny