Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D-motor from Belgium

Default Re: D-motor from Belgium

One nice thing about a flat head with the valves below is that if you break a valve stem you'll usually lose 1 cylinder but no other damage is caused, unlike an OHV where you get wholesale destruction of the engine.

Thought I would chime in on this engine. Its been a few years. Anyone have any updates on how these engines are working out?

Death of the HKS has been greatly exaggerated! If you get one be sure to go for the 3.47:1 gear box, not the 2.58:1.

My name is Jose "JOECOOL" Ruiz. D-MOTOR update. My D-MOTOR from Belgium was being build this past week. Jan. 27th through Feb. 1st. 2020. There was a delay in manufacturing due the company moved to a
    new building with more room for production. Hope it will ship from Belgium soon. It's supposed to go to Canada first to Fisher Flying Products then to Texas. Hope to post more updates soon....thx

Howdy Kitfox brothers!
    My D-MOTOR is now in Canada at Fisher Flying Products. It arrived sometime this week
    and they will ship it as soon as they can. Considering this virus thing and all.
    I wish I knew how to post Pics on this site. I am so tech-not-knowing.
    Will update again soon. Today is Saturday March 28th 2020. Stay safe and wash your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    Howdy Kitfox brothers!
    My D-MOTOR is now in Canada at Fisher Flying Products. It arrived sometime this week
    and they will ship it as soon as they can. Considering this virus thing and all.
    I wish I knew how to post Pics on this site. I am so tech-not-knowing.
    Will update again soon. Today is Saturday March 28th 2020. Stay safe and wash your hands.
    Joe,

Glad to hear. Looking forward to knowing how it goes as well as the future of the engine. I understand the HKS has been halted again.

Skot
    Kitfox Vixen 912 ULS
    N24V at C29