Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Got my 1st Ride in a Kitfox IV

Default Got my 1st Ride in a Kitfox IV

First off I want to give a big thanks to Kitfoxnick. Nick took the time to explain everything about the plane, and offered to answer any questions after we were done. We spent about an hour in the air, it wasn't just a quick 10 min ride. He let me take the controls and he did a couple of take off and landings to let me get the correct sight picture.

In evaluating what plane to buy, support whether it be from the factory or a community like this is important to me, and I have to say this is one of the best communities to be a part of.

I don't even own a kitfox, YET, but I will after my ride on Saturday. I will probably looking to buy in the next 6 months.

Basically I wanted to thank everyone that responded to the ride in Central Pa post, as well as some of the other posts I put up about model differences, the response and helpfulness has been outstanding.

Thanks all,

Chadd

Default Re: Got my 1st Ride in a Kitfox IV

Thanks for the kind words Chadd. I hope to see you in your own kitfox soon.
    Hardly worth dragging the plane out for only 10 minutes.
    Nick W
    IV 1200
    912Ul
    Warp Taper Tip

Default Re: Got my 1st Ride in a Kitfox IV

Good job guys.... way to go!