1700 plus hours of running the Napa 1056 and narry a problem. Never had a spin on oil filter come loose on any vehicle if installed properly. On the Rotax when I go to remove the filter I have to use a large channel lock pliers to "break" it free since I have no room to use a normal filter wrench. No way it will move with just my bare hands. They actually get tighter with time it seems bacause when I install them it's just very "hand tight".
You can use the hose clamp/safety wire set up for piece of mind. I had that on my Model 3. Very simple to do. Don't have it on my Model 4 and approx. 28 oil changes and never a leak or problem but I may install the clamp anyway. It looks safer.
Just switched to the Rotax filter last couple oil changes so not much history yet but expect zero problems.
It's a good idea to use a marker and mark your oil filter with an index mark to visually check before each flight that it hasn't moved. I also mark the filter with the engine hours at time of change and the date. Old habits.