Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Template 82035.101

Question Template 82035.101

I'm drilling my rear strut brackets to the wing spar and I'm at the final four holes that are right next to the bracket tabs. There's a flag on figure C-1 on page 9 of the manual that says to drill these later. There's a reference to template 82035.101 (I can't find it) that I assume gives the exact location of them. Clearly they should be in line with the existing spar insert rivets, but what about their spanwise location? If anybody has the official answer or can shoot me a photo of the template I'd be very grateful.

Default Re: Template 82035.101

Because the strut brackets now come predrilled, I don't believe the template is included with the kit any longer. You are right about those 4 holes being inline with the spar inserts. I don't think the spanwise location is that critical. I just drilled mine about where they show in Figure C-1, kind of evenly spaced from the other spar insert rivets.

Jim