Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: View a kitfox

Default View a kitfox

Does anyone have a kitfox built or partially built in the Bellingham Washington area I could come look at?

Default Re: View a kitfox

The Arlington Washington Fly in is July 11-15, 2012.

If you go there you will see many kitfoxes. The Kitfox Factory planes will likely be there so you can talk to the factory and lots of owners builders.

Arlington is not far driving distance from Bellingham.

http://www.arlingtonflyin.org/?menu=home

War Eagle, thank you for the prompt reply. Do you have a Kitfox In the Bellingham area?

No I am from The Nampa Idaho area. My bird has been at Arlington for the show but I will not be up there this year.

If you have any chance at all this show will be your best bet to see several kitfox planes in a short time frame. Plus you can talk with the folks from the factory as well.

Good luck in your search.

I understand the opportunity of Arlington and plan to attend. I would still like to find someone in the Bellingham area who has a Kitfox I could talk to.

I'm not quite in the Bellingham area, South Bellingham, way south. If you want to cruse down to Port Orchard I'm building a SS7 and in the early stages.

Wes

Thanks Wes, Port Orchard is not out of the country anyway. Your ahead of me. Still just learning as much as I can about the Kitfox. If you would like to communicate by email mine is
    aukanai@peoplepc.com