Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Sport Aviation Cover

Default Sport Aviation Cover

Look what just showed up on the cover of Sport Aviation Magazine!

May Sport Aviation
    Andy Karmy
    Kitfox 7 - 912S - SOLD
    Auburn, WA

http://kitfoxflying.com

Default Re: Sport Aviation Cover

Very nice article.
    Steve Wilson
    Huntsville, UT
    Kitfox 85DD
    912A / 3 Blade Taper Tip Warp Drive
    Convertible Nosewheel & Tailwheel
    SkySteve's SPOT Page
    SkySteve's You Tube Videos

Andy, thanks for the heads up.
    Great article and photos of the Rotec equipped Kitfox 7 Super Sport written by non other than our very own Stein Bruch, President and CEO of SteinAir.
    Nice write up Stein. Worthy of this beautiful award winning aircraft that totally captured the 2010 AirVenture crowd with its classic retro round engine look. Stein knows a thing or two about classic round engine aircraft having built several beautiful Mullicoupes.

Huge congrats to John, Deb and the entire staff including the "Arizona Skunk Works Division". This is a nice acknowledgment by EAA of one of the best selling kit aircraft designs in history. Kitfox Aircraft built a real show stopper in the Radial Kitfox. My one regret is that I didn't get a chance to fly it. After rapidly establishing its appeal, the next engine in the test queue, the Lycoming O-233, found its place on the front of that airframe and it too quickly proved another viable choice for builders. I did get to fly that iteration. I understand why it has been a big seller since its introduction. We'll soon see several 0-233 or IO-233 equipped 7's flying.

As you read in Stein's article, Kitfox is in the preliminary stages of investigating two new and recently well talked about engine choices. Kitfox's already extensive line up of factory supported firewall forward packages puts them at the forefront with the most engine choices for a given airframe ever. They truly are "The Most Builder Friendly" kit aircraft manufacturer in the World. Congrats again John and Deb.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

I was tickled pink when I saw the AirVenture 2010 "Dead Grass Champion" staring out at me from under some bills, two catalogs for geezer goodies and a Publishers Clearing House packet in today's mail. (Semper Hussy!)

The reasons for the steady interest and coverage of Kitfox over the years, demonstrated by Marc Cook of Kitplanes, is finally being recognized outside the experimental-builder-only community with recent front-cover billing by AOPA Pilot and now the flagship of EAA's publishing empire, Sport Aviation. It don't get no better 'n that! I'll even humbly suggest Aviation Week might wanna take a side trip to Homedale, Idaho for a look-see at a "primo" aircraft manufacturing operation that continues to improve its products and methods while captivating its customer base!

Congratulations to John, Debra, Judd, Clarissa, Mark, Renae, the whole Homedale crew and all those magical little "Skunk Workers" down here in Arid-Zona: You all richly deserve the recognition and accolades the aviation world is just starting to bestow. Taking a tip from Stein Bruch's excellent review, we'll all just have to wait for AirVenture 2012 to see what our favorite Home(dale) Team comes up with next!

I'm gonna go fill out that Publisher's Clearing House entry!

"E.T." & Dee
    (John and Debra are such a neat couple; we just love 'em to pieces. I sure hope they'll remember all of us poor jig-building junkies after they buy out Boeing!)

See! I told you guys you would like what was coming!

Well played, Chad.

Now where is my Sport Aviation? A Lifetime member and it is late or lost. Maybe the mailman liked what he saw?!
    Stan Inzer
    912 ULS
    Dynon Skyview 10"
    N599KF

No worries Stan...they were just mailed and they go in waves. I live four miles south of Wittman Regional, and I don't have mine yet.

Thanks for the accolades !! especially for the Home(dale) team and the "Skunk Works Division" better known as Kitfox South !

Thanks to all of you! The support and passion you share for the Kitfox is what keeps us all moving and growing.. We simply have the best.

I would also like to recognize and thank some other team players that help make that cover happen.

Marc Cook and Paul Bertorelli of Kitplanes Magazine took at least 3 of the photos including the one on the cover. They allowed us to allow EAA to use them and the photo credits were missed by EAA.
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"

HOLD IT FEATURE FANS!!

The fun's not over yet; the latest on-line edition of AOPA ePILOT, Volume 14, Edition 18, dated 4 May 2012, features Paul Leadabrand's well traveled and familiar Super Sport in the masthead photo. It's a cropped version of the two-page article opener from the April 2012 issue of AOPA PILOT magazine: They apparently just can't get enough coverage of our favorite toy!

I'd imbed a link here, but since it's copyrighted material available to subscribers only, I don't think I can do that legally without permission and it's too late in the evening for this guy to fiddle with legaleez.

Bottom line: Bigger Exposure = BIGGER bottom line for Kitfox LLC.!

"E.T."