Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Viking engine in a Kitfox maybe sooner then you think!

For my Part yes you got for what you pay, but I can not understand why should I pay the price of a all car for a motor..... it don't come with electric windows, power stering and a radio? you could buy a brand new car engine with it's drivetrain for 2000.$ if the Viking works maybe Rotax will lower is price.

Jan Egg. may be have tune down some consumer but, I look out on the net for unsatisfied customer and I did not found many (for Viking engine), and if you but a Rotax 912 and you want to get your money back not sur that the salesman will have a wide smile!

Anyway my trust is in John Mcbean, he will try it and if he tell us that this engine is delivering what we expect and the center of gracity is ok for the Kitfox..... if and only if John give his two thumbs up and it come in a front firewall kit, then I be reassure to buy this new engine.....

Eric

Yes Roger, this is truh every thing is well place; oil, coolant, electricity.... simply nice looking engine!!!

Default Re: A Viking engine in a Kitfox maybe sooner then you think!

I think this video on youtube is of this pictured aircraft flying.
    See it take off and do some power fly-bys.
    Sounds cool anyway !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc5R0...eature=related

Default Re: A Viking engine in a Kitfox maybe sooner then you think!

I have sneak in the Just Aircraft Forum, they seem enthousiasme over installing Viking engine in there Escapade or Highlander, some had have some delay in the delivery of there engine.... it seem that Viking have some probleme with there supplier.... I hope that everythink will saddle down.....
    Last edited by chefwarthog; 03-04-2012 at 01:22 PM.