Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kitfox of the Month March 2012 Vincent Ruchet

Default Re: Kitfox of the Month March 2012 Vincent Ruchet

Hello Paul... Hem.. for the design... Maybe i lost one knot for that ... She look a little bit more agressive and less old
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Chuck... Thanks for your nice words. It was long to modify the tail. Bcos i made the speedster kit myself, USA its looong way for the post...
    I think you must take 2 month min. to modify your tail, but the winter will be perfect for a big work lie this. And after will have a very different Kitfox ... Thats right Chuck, here we have montain, montain and again montain... Its a big place to play... But sometime dangerous when its windy... Have a good day Regards Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by inzersv View Post
    Vincent,
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful airplane with us. I begin building my SS7 next month and have printed a picture of your airplane to hang in my shop so that I will never become satisfied with good enough. Your workmanship is the best!
    Hello Stan... You made that Hemm thanks ! Enjoy building your plane, the SS7 is a perfect plane !!! Regards Vincent

Good job, waiting the end of my overhaul in a few days, 4 months of job quite a complete rebuilt !
    We are not far together, i'm in Dijon. Mine is a KF2 and i increase too the tail in high. I hope it will improve rudder authority.
    But one question, i was thinking that ultralight are forbidden in Switzerland ?

Hi GDN... Thanks, you are right for ultralight in Swiss... But my Kitfox is to heavy (MTOW 500Kg) to be in ultralight class then its a aircraft funny but its true. And today we have a new class in Swiss: "Ecolight" then some (few) ultralight can come in the Ecolight class. Dont you undestand? Me too !!! Its a Swiss law ... I hope to see your Kitfox one day with new tail, i believe you will won in efficacity... !!!
    Ragards Vincent

Vincent, Thanks for reviving the KOTM program. We need more posts like this!

My wife's family is Swiss, and we visit there often. One uncle lives in Sierre, not far from you. Would love to see you aircraft in person on our next visit!
    Mark & Renee Smith
    Boise, ID
    "Build It ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Vincent, Thanks for reviving the KOTM program. We need more posts like this!

My wife's family is Swiss, and we visit there often. One uncle lives in Sierre, not far from you. Would love to see you aircraft in person on our next visit!
    Hello Mark... Thats sure you are welcome!!! And if the weather is good, we can go in the alps with??? Just write me a mail before, and i will organise ok??? Its a pleasure regards Vincent

Hello Kitfox-Friends... Somebody took this picture yesterday, very fresh!!! regards Vincent

holy cow , there is some flat land there , thought you only had mountains , really tall mountains . still a nice looking plane .
    chuck
    kitfox IV 1050
    912ul warpdrive
    flying B , yelm, wa

Heyy Chuck...
    Fortunately we still have montain. Kind regards from my "iced" country