A mail from Switzerland, then sorry for my basic English.
I already finish my Kitfox 4 since few month then I would like to share my project for your KOTM...

My name is: Vincent Ruchet, my "TeamKitfox" login is: vruchet My city is: Villy sous Ollon / Switzerland My Kitfox is: Model 4, 1050 Speedster n°1587 My engine and propeller is: Rotax 912 UL with Arplast 175 DWAP 62/3 Project started in 2002 until juillet 2011
Vincent 1.jpg

It was a long and not really easy project, first because I bought my kit of second hand and incomplete, second because all its always complicated in Swiss, third i was alone in the project...

I made a small website : www.HBYLN.com to share my construction, but it still in French at this time im sorry... I will translate soon...
Vincent 2.jpg

Today I flew only 35hours. And she (it) still in "testing program". But its always an incredible moment when I fly with... The flight characteristics are very good: 90Kts with 5200Rpm ... Like you know, usually the Kitfox4 is really differing, but during the construction I decide to upgrade it to Speedster modele... Same for the cockpit, I took as a starting point the model 5 and i used carbon fibre for central console etc...
Vincent 5 Interior.jpg
Vincent 4 panel.jpg

For the engine, i installed water and oil thermostat. And inside the cockpit I put a big radiator heater (great for winter in Swiss). My wife made for me a new seat, the original was not comfortable (I am tall )... And finally to won
4 Kilograms, I replaced the original battery with Lithium Polymer Fe accumulator and its really nice to start during winter!
Vincent 3.jpgVincent 6 door.jpgVincent 8 tail.jpgVincent 9 tail wheel.jpgVincent 10 tail.jpgVincent 7 wingtip.jpg

OK I hope you will receive all my pics, and again thanks for your website !!!
Its very interesting to know the Kitfox community.......

My best regards from Switzerland.. Vincent
Vincent 12.jpg