Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitplanes' write up on the 233 powered Kitfox Super Sport.

Smile Kitplanes' write up on the 233 powered Kitfox Super Sport.

John, Deb and entire crew at Kitfox Aircraft. Congrats. on another great article and cover on Kitplanes Magazine.
    I know we were focused on the Sebring/Bahama trip and all the great photos you and Paul sent back but I didn't want this nice cover and article to go unmentioned.

Great write up. Just in case some of our members missed it, here is Kitplanes' Feb. 2012 addition article on Kitfox Aircraft LLC's 233 Lycoming powered Super Sport. I got a chance at the Factory fly in last Labor Day weekend to fly this beautiful Lycoming powered Super Sport. It flew like a dream and the engine ran as expected, flawlessly. Thanks to Marc Cook for the great article & photos and thanks to Kitplanes for all the years of great support of our favorite aircraft of all times.

Kitfox Super Sport with 233 Lycoming by Kitplanes Magazine.

Article and photos by Marc Cook.
    © 2012 Kitplanes.com. All rights reserved worldwide.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Kitplanes' write up on the 233 powered Kitfox Super Sport.

Great article. Any word on when pricing and availability of the package will be published? I've got a Kitfox I want to get back in the air and need an engine. This looks promising.
    David E.
    Woodstock, Georgia
    N97DE S5 TD Flying

N97KE RV-9A Sold
    N96KE RV10 Sold
    Rans S21 Helping Brother Build (Selling)
    Vans RV-14A (On Order)