We have very nearly the same airframe Dorsal has - manufactured about the same time - no tabs for the seat either.

Just another option for tab-less folks. I don't have a photo; but, we used the plain AN 742 clamps (which are cheap, no cushion band, and also appear to be a little thinner than the ADEL clamps with the cushion taken off) to go around the tubes. To cushion the clamp from the tube a single wrap of Hockey Stick Tape was placed (Conveniently comes in black or white and sort of a non-slip surface) around the tube where each clamp went. The remainder of the assembly uses a machine screw with a washer and nylock nut to secure the seat to the frame - approximately at each point where a zip tie was called for in the manual. Provides an extremely secure assembly.

I really like the modification John came up with on the recent models - running a screw into a nutplate on a tab is SO much slicker than messing with a clamp and separate hardware pieces. I have to get the rear floorboards and baggage thing out of the way to get at the nuts.

Sincerely,

Dave S
St Paul, MN
KF7 Trigear
912ULS Warp