Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-Purchase Questions

Default Re: Pre-Purchase Questions

Jim,

We are closed until Jan 2nd, 2012. Our current lead time is Feb/March. Delivery could be as soon as end of Feb if we get the order in shortly upon out return.

Please send me an email with your contact information if you wish and I'll gladly give you a call.

Look forward to working with you.
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"

Default Re: Pre-Purchase Questions

I think the reponses have been very straight forward and helpful, I have two thoughts, one covered previously and one not. I think your money will be safe. With near prior history and knowing the McBeans, I doubt seriously that they would do what previous owners did. Secondly: consider the planned mission of youir airplane choice. I think you are looking at two entirely different airplanes from a mission standpoint. I often will describe my Kitfox as more like a dirt bike vs. a touring bike - both street legal, but one has a bit more versatility than the other.
    Lowell