Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Press Release: New XTreme EMS from MGL Avionics

Default Press Release: New XTreme EMS from MGL Avionics

Press Release: New XTreme EMS from MGL Avionics
    For Immediate Release

XTreme EMS engine monitor from MGL Avionics

10/25/2011, Torrance, California -
    MGL Avionics has announced availability of the new XTreme EMS engine monitoring system. The XTreme EMS is based on a 4.3" sunlight readable, wide viewing angle, high resolution LCD display. It integrates an SD card reader (for software updates and for engine data recorder), 5 function buttons, a rotary control.

It can be connected to standard MGL Avionics RDAC (engine monitor) boxes (required).

The XTreme EMS is designed to fit a standard 3 1/8" round instrument hole. The body is located off-center allowing the unit to replace instruments on the right side of a standard 6-pack configuration or any other location that currently occupies two instruments.

Due to the light weight and very low mounting depth no complicated mounting brackets or trays are needed. Power use is low and operation from much less than 12V to around 28V is fully supported.

Note: The XTreme EMS is an engine-only version of the existing XTreme EFIS that includes primary flight (pitot/static), AHRS and GPS instrumentation.

Basic Package Example:

XTreme EMS $850
    RDAC XB $220
    Engine Senders * $425
    TOTAL $1,495

*Note: Samples above shown with basic 4-cyl engine sensors

More information on the XTreme EMS can be found at http://www.mglavionics.com/html/xtreme_ems.html
    XTreme EMS Image:

About MGL Avionics:
    MGL Avionics' mission is to provide top-performing flight instrumentation at all levels at affordable prices for the Experimental and LSA markets, with the express aim of helping to lower the overall cost of aircraft ownership and private flight. MGL Avionics have sold tens of thousands of instruments since 2001. The current product line includes large and small screen EFISs, a full range of both 2 1/4" and 3 1/8" digital flight and engine instruments, autopilots and aviation VHF radios.

Please contact us with any further questions.

Sincerely,

Matt Liknaitzky
    MGL Avionics US

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Default Re: Press Release: New XTreme EMS from MGL Avionics

Thanks for posting that press release here. I've been looking for some time for a EMS system I could afford that was easy to read and interpret. This appears to fit the bill for me. I'm going to check it out.

Thanks again.
    Tommy Walker in Alabama

Happy to do it Tommy. Matt at MGL is good about keep our Kitfox community up to date on MGL's newest products.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Making a complete overhaul of my kitfox included recovering and new panel bought to xtrem one for efis and one for ems.

a frenchy happy guy