Yup, 2 cylinder turbo, 80HP, BUT just to clarify(and brag a little)it's a true(takeoff to 3 min max) 80HP from Sea level up to 16,500 feet(Max continuous is 79HP). Because of the turbo it out performs the Rotax 912UL from the ground up and actually surpasses the 912 ULS in HP from 7000 feet and up. Granted, the Turbo version is somewhat new, but their track record as a company overall is excellent and the reviews on the engine have been consistently great. Don't get me wrong. I like the Rotax 912's and wouldn't mind having one, but HKS is also a great, reliable, and proven company.

The 60 HP version is the same size externally, but the new turbo version is actually a longer stroke with different oiling and other internal changes. The engine has two separate ECMs each with their own injectors, ignitions, and sensors. I've got a 72 inch IVO Medium Prop with in flight adjust for it which is pretty necessary to take advantage of the consistent power at all altitudes/air densities. Total weight should be around 155 lbs with everything including prop. The power and weight fit the Kitfox IV perfectly.

I've got the smooth cowling so I'm gonna try to fit the intercooler inside, but it would easily mount where most currently mount their radiator. Since it has the same external dimensions as the 60HP it will fit in the round cowl without too much modification besides trimming in a few small spots for clearance.