Quote Originally Posted by napierm View Post
I like your motor mount a lot more than I do mine. Want to make another?

BTW, where are you going to mount the oil cooler and oil tank? Will you use the HKS tank or make one of your own to fit?
Fitting the muffler would be your biggest problem. I suppose if you got rid of the big canister muffler and went to a smaller muffler you could pipe it parallel to one side of the two lower supports down to the lower center allowing you to use this design. Probably stick out of the bottom a little near the back. If you put the muffler parallel to the firewall it would have to stick out of the bottom of the cowl a little too.

The oil tank will be stock HKS and go on the right side of the engine just below the tubes. With the engine lowered to the correct thrust line though this forces the oil tank lower which could get in the way of the muffler depending on how it is arranged.

Oil cooler will have to go below the engine and some slight cowling modification will be required. Inter cooler fits and will hopefully work in the back on top with ducting. Otherwise it would easily go where the Rotax radiator usually goes.