Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Your new EAA Homebuilders Community Manager

Default Your new EAA Homebuilders Community Manager

Many of you probably saw the announcement from EAA in the various e-newsletters, but now that I am officially on-site at EAA, I wanted to post a quick intro to the Team Kitfox Forums...

Chad Jensen, EAA #755575, and I have built, flown, and now sold my Van's RV-7. This summer I started work on a new project, a Wittman Tailwind W-10! I also owned part of a Thatcher CX-4 project for a short while. My online focus for several years was the Van's community through several online forums that catered to the type. In my new role at EAA, I will be expanding my presence to as many type forums as I can, and is the reason I am now here!

I should point out that one of my favorite homebuilts out there now is the Super Sport Radial!! I just LOVE that airplane!

Also, if you haven't already done so, check out our EAA Homebuilders Headquarters page on Facebook!

Homebuilders HQ

I am here to serve the needs of the Homebuilders Community, and I look forward to hearing from you! Drop me a line here or via email at cjensen@eaa.org

Default Re: Your new EAA Homebuilders Community Manager

Welcome to our Forum, Chad! Visit often and feel free to drool all you want.
    Mark & Renee Smith
    Boise, ID
    "Build It ..."

Welcome, glad to have you on the board.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Welcome aboard Chad and congrats. on your new position at EAA. The Kitfox community is alive and vibrant. It's great to see EAA once again reaching out to ours and many other home builder groups.

Between our new forum here at TeamKitfox.com and our friends over on the Matronics Kitfox List you have 5,000 plus Kitfox owners/builders with many more Kitfox enthusiasts considering buying and or building this fantastic aircraft. Kitfox has the 2nd largest installed base of builders/owners in the home built market.

Kitfox Aircraft LLC. out of Homedale,ID can take the credit for the resurgence of the now 25 plus year old design when its new owners, John and Debra McBean purchased the assets from the old SkyStar company back in 2006. They've worked hard to, first provide parts to the base of owner builders and then to produce their fantastic Kitfox 7 Super Sport kit, which you and thousand of others, fell in love with at Oshkosh featuring the radial engine.

You may have also noticed parked next to the "Retro" Kitfox a beautiful new S-LSA Kitfox which was the first in the country used by a flight school in Boise,ID offering tail wheel training, mountain flying training, along with private pilot and sport pilot training. Check out Stick & Rudder's website for more info. Kitfox S-LSA sales have exceeded expectations and orders for both kits and S-LSA's have been brisk. Says a lot for the design, performance and price point of this well loved aircraft and Kitfox Aircraft's ability to deliver more than customers expect.

If you want to experience the current pulse of the home building movement you might want to contact John and Deb. Also, you really need to fly the new Kitfox. You've already experience the RV grin. Now you need to experience the Kitfox grin. One flight will guarantee that.

Best of luck in your new position at EAA Chad.
    You're off to a great start. After so many years it's nice to get a message from the "mother ship". Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Thanks so much for the warm welcome Steve! I really hope to grab a Kitfox ride soon!

I will make every effort to stop in here daily as my schedule allows, typically in the morning, and participate as much as I can to learn more about the Kitfox community. I'm looking forward to that, as well as meeting you all!