Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: What it would look like?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What it would look like?

I will install a Sky View System, with the 10in screen and transponder.
    for communication I decide to choose PS Engineering PAR100 EX that combine Radio+intercom in a small footprint, put for the rest of the panel space??? Dose the Sky View work well for GPS localisation, no need for a oder Garmin GPS? Dose the panel will seem empty?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: What it would look like?

Well if the pic is to scale and the skyview is 10" then the PS unit will take up most of your panel There is nothing wrong with a clean and uncluttered panel.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

if I've got my proportions right ,..sort of like the example below ,.but you can take some paper or cardboard and cut out a piece 1.3" tall by 6.25" wide for the par100ex

and a piece 7.06" tall by 10.32" wide for the 10" skyview and get a better example, youcan do this with all of the components you plan on using and get a dimension for a blank panel for the model kitfox you have or are geting to figure out the lay out
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank's Chase for your reply, you have scale it juste right, but it will seem probably empty, it is just may be that we are accoutomed to see panel full of gauges, swichs!

But I saw numbers of panel equiped with Sky View System with a Garmin GPS next to it, is there some thing I have miss?