Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Washington KF owners

Default Washington KF owners

Gentlemen. I am going to be in the Puyallup area mid October and was wondering if there were any KF owner/builders in the area that might want to "show off" their aircraft to a camera and questions from a NEWLY retired worker. I am driving up to McCord AB with my daughter and meet her new husband,my new son-in-law and will have about a week out there. I am just getting back into flying after a 30yr layoff and can only fly sport planes. I want to build a KF and just need confidence that I can do it. I also realize that our route will take us by the factory but She has been separated from him for 3months and is pregnant so the factory "tour" would be to much to ask of her, so the best thing is to ask the people of this fine forum if they might want to show off their aircraft.
    thank you for your time reading this long post
    gary hensen

Default Re: Washington KF owners

Quote Originally Posted by rcnut View Post
    Gentlemen. I am going to be in the Puyallup area mid October and was wondering if there were any KF owner/builders in the area that might want to "show off" their aircraft to a camera and questions from a NEWLY retired worker. I am driving up to McCord AB with my daughter and meet her new husband,my new son-in-law and will have about a week out there. I am just getting back into flying after a 30yr layoff and can only fly sport planes. I want to build a KF and just need confidence that I can do it. I also realize that our route will take us by the factory but She has been separated from him for 3months and is pregnant so the factory "tour" would be to much to ask of her, so the best thing is to ask the people of this fine forum if they might want to show off their aircraft.
    thank you for your time reading this long post
    gary hensen
    Hi Gary,

I'm based in Auburn (just north of Puyallup) with a flying Series 7. We also have a series 5 under construction in our chapter in the Puyallup area. Happy to show you around.
    Andy Karmy
    Kitfox 7 - 912S - SOLD
    Auburn, WA

http://kitfoxflying.com

Andy thank you for replying, when the time gets closer I will send you a msg and if the offer still is available I'll make arraingments, cannot wait, I really want to build a series 7 , but if a 5 becomes available at the right price I just might bite on that. I just want to get back to flying and retirement is looking so good. again thank you
    gary

Hi Gary.

If you want to do some driving about while you're here, I can show ya what 'retirement' is all about. I keep most of my toys out at Elma, 30mi W of Olympia. Then there's my 5151 near Centrailia, and my Cherokee at Olympia.

Drop a note when the time gets closer.

Dave