Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Weather

Default Weather

Conditions looking a little iffy for flying tomorrow
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Default Re: Weather

I was really counting on that first ride too... gheesh... what a woos.
    NOKITFOXYET

Still no electricity here, a minor inconvenience compared to some. I feel for those who got hit hard by this, hope all on the board are well.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Yeah... we have power... my theory is that we are located right down the street from the State Police HQ...

Our factory... that's a different story. Spoke to the nice power people today who were doing their rounds... and the bad news there is that we probably won't get power for another week... which has idled us completely. We have the best people in the world working for us... they sacrificed a lot to cobble together some hard solutions to keep the customers satisfied.

Too bad, because the flying weather is AAA...

In addition to this get together, there is an LSA show in Lawrence, MA in a couple of weeks...and

Chester, CT airshow in first week of October... so some things to look forward to.
    NOKITFOXYET

Dorsal. I hope everything is good with you and your family! Is your Kitfox ok?

Paul Z

It is clear, dry, and Hot as H _ _ _ here, 105 today! No rain and Possom Kingdom lake area is on fire again!
    Paul Zimmermann
    LSRM-A
    Garland, Texas

Thanks Paul, we are fine and got our power back late last night. I assume the plane is fine, heading up to do some flying in a few hours.
    Stay cool.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive