Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Considering a 7SS

Default Considering a 7SS

I'm considering a S7 Super Sport kit and would like to look at one before I make the leap. If there is someone in the Seattle area (I'm in Port Orchard) I would like to take a look.

Default Re: Considering a 7SS

Kitfox is going to be at the Arlington Fly-In so I will be able to see it there and meet John & Debra just would like to see one before then. Plus the lead time is on kits is in Nov now...just impatient

Thanks for the advice

If you're really impatient and are willing to drive the 2.5 to 3 hours it takes to get to Packwood, we have one under construction we'd be happy to show you and let you poke around a bit. We're far enough along for you to sit in it and make airplane sounds, yet still get a good idea of what is provided with the kit. We get together for a couple weeks at a time to do nothing but build and are in the middle of a build session now. Pretty drive, too.
    Last edited by Wiley; 05-27-2011 at 07:42 PM.

I'm based in Auburn with a flying Series 7. Happy to show you around and give you a flight sometime.
    Andy Karmy
    Kitfox 7 - 912S - SOLD
    Auburn, WA

http://kitfoxflying.com