Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Space Shuttle Program end

Default Space Shuttle Program end

I apologize for being off-topic. As we get ready to wind down the program. Some of our guys are quite talented other than aerospace !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7XVrhltrcU
    If at all possible try to see the last scheduled launch...April 29th. There is a high probability that we might get just one more in June...(not funded yet) No more U.S. human space flight for the foreseeable future

Default Re: Space Shuttle Program end

I'm going to miss taking Shuttle photos from my driveway.

Best wishes to all my friends that make this happen. Let's hope that any interruption in their lives will be brief.

Thanks Tom, I worked on the Booster Rockets here in Utah for 25 years my brother 32 years we are both laid off and going to school. ATK the company that built the rockets has laid off 2000 employees in the last year and a half. Has not been good in our small towns. After the last flight I sure more will be let go.Glad my kitfox is paid for.....
    Dj Series 6

To our friends in Utah. I dearly hope it recovers soon for all of you. Our big notices at KSC go out in May with the "big hit" in mid July..most of us are toast...

with time on my hand...I'll start building. It is cheaper than paying a therapist for depression.

Kitfox 7 kit delivery mid June!

(Tom)...great pix...I can now place your house in M.I.

16 May 2011, 8:56 ET
    Endeavour is on her way!

Last edited by Tom Waid; 05-16-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Tom,

Looks like you had a good view. I was on-console, but the folks outside said low cloud cover. The work force and the tourist were not given a proper experience. Oh well!....one more left and then I'll have to fall back on my secondary career as a sun-tan-lotion aplicator at Cocoa Beach. Pay sucks...but I get to choose the clients

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Picking up the SS7 in Idaho on the 17th of June.... ROAD TRIP!

Congratulations! The Adventure Begins!!

Flight to Boise with my son...($_comp tickets) Budget rental truck ($750), Fuel ($$$$$$$$$$$$$), 2800 miles across America with my son...PRICELESS!

Picking up Ken's for Zephyr Hills as well. Two Kit Fox's on a long trip to future flight.

And then the terror of the unknown begins! I thank heaven for Team Kittfox, and the guidance they all collectivly give.

...And Tom Waid is going to be very tired of me hanging around COI and TIX!

Eddie B.